Weddings are the most precious event of a person’s life. Every bride would want to look the best at their weddings. They would want to have the best jewellery as well as the best outfit. However, it can be a tricky task to choose the right jewellery to match with your outfit. In this article, we will be talking about the tips and tricks by which you can choose the correct jewellery for your special day.
Many experts have suggested that the bride must pick the outfit, the footwear and the veil before picking the jewellery. Only then, she will be able to choose the right jewellery that goes with her outfit. The basic rule suggested by the experts says that if you are wearing huge veils, you can skip the jewellery. However, if your dress is simpler, then you can wear elaborate jewellery.
Consider the neckline of your dress
Considering your neckline will ultimately decide the kind of jewellery you can wear. Here are some tips –
- Sweetheart neckline – A simple chain of pearls will look great with a sweetheart neckline. A small chain of pearls will enhance the neckline. Make sure to avoid huge and elaborate necklaces.
- Off-shoulder – They are the most versatile necklines. You can pull off any kind of jewellery with such necklines,
- V-neck – A simple drop shaped pearl pendant will compliment such necklines.
How to choose the types of pearls?
- If you dress is ivory or cream coloured, then freshwater pearls are ideal.
- You can pair your white gown with Akoya pearls.
- If you are more onto golden pearls, you can also pair them up with your cream or ivory outfits.
You can find the best collection of pearl jewellery at pearlsonly.com.au. They have a wide variety of genuine pearl jewellery to choose from. Feel free to visit their website in order to know more about them.